Angus, the bulldog has so taken over the house. At least, it's made us more popular with the neighbors.
- I always appreciate the care Jeremy Miller takes in articulating his points and his latest is no exception. In stating his Programming Manifesto, he makes reference to the infamous Agile Manifesto, I find I am in alignment with just about all his well-argued positions, particular, Unit Testing and Testability over Defensive Coding, Tracing, Debugging, and Paranoid Scoping and Explicit Code over Design Time Wizards. Read it all and come up with your own.
- Martin Fowler takes on PairProgrammingMisconceptions. Some are obvious but three, in my mind, are not:
- You have to do pair programming if you're doing an agile process
- Extreme Programming forces you to do Pair-Programming
- It's only worth pairing on complex code, rote code yields no advantage.
WPF/Avalon/Windows Presentation Foundation
- Wow! Take a look at XamlPadX (Extended) [via Mike]
- Check out how to create Vista Gadgets using WPF
- A Sackful of WPF Tidbits from Tim Sneath
- Learning WPF
- Tomas with How IMetadataExchange is Hosted
- WS-MTOM has been released
- Nicholas Allen::Advanced URL ACLing with Windows Vista
- Nicholas Allen::Design Pattern for Building Channel Factories and Listeners