Lots of great stuff this time.
- There has always been a ton of confusion about CLR assembly version numbers since 1999 and a lot of people don't understand all the different version numbers. Luckily, Richard is starting a series on them with the first being the Native File Version which of course has nothing to do with CLR Versioning.
- Back to Interop - Mike Stall wisely says Marshal Opaque Structs as IntPtr Instead of Byte
- Speaking of Mike, he's got a very good Table of Cool .NET Tools if you work at this level
- Mike Swanson lists More WPF Conversion Tools, Including VB6 to XAML
- Karsten says, "If you are a WPF developer, you must read Optimizing WPF Application Performance"
- Anthony clarifies the difference between Microsoft Visual Studio codename "Orcas" CTPs and "Visual Studio 2005 extensions for .NET 3.0 (WCF & WPF), November 2006 CTP".
- Pablo has three Recommendations to Design Message Contracts. I agree with all three. Number 1 about not including business behavior in the message but using simple DTOs across has been the hardest for us to achieve.
- Nicholas Allan (again!) on Proxy Bypassing Behavior
- The Sharepoint team blog has been having a series of posts on Workflow in Sharepoint 2007
- Choosing the Right Microsoft Integration Technology [via Tomas]
Windows Vista/Office 2007
- Vista, Office 2007 and Exchange Server 2007 has their Business Launch today. Here is the official site.