My son, like the rest of kids his age, as well as many others is spending every waking hour reading the latest Potter book.
- Great news from John Lam of the first public drop of the IronRuby source code. IronRuby is licensed under very liberal terms as set out by the Microsoft Permissive License.
- ScottGu accompanies John's post with an extensive post of his own on the IronRuby release that is being developed in his group. Of particular interest is the feature "Dynamic Sites" - which delivers a fast adaptive call-site method caching implementation.
- Also on the CLR front, is the new release of Spec#, an experimental language that extends C# with several design-by-contract features
- What You Need to Make middle-out SOA architecture work
- SOA, Intermediation and Long Running Transactions
- Is Durability in Messaging Bad? Libhor thinks so
[tags: CLR, C#, DLR, IronRuby, Castle, SOA, Messaging]