Thank God for coffee....
- Nick Mallik details the things you need before SOA reuse starts to become feasable
- Arnon Rotem-Gal-Oz on REST and the Magic of Scalability, Idempotence, and Whatnot
- My friend Rob Caron announces a much needed overhaul of the Visual Basic and Visual C# developer centers. From a quick look, it looks a lot better to me
- The Microsoft Expression blog announces the Expression Blend 2 Sept Preview. Visit the Expression Blend 2 September Preview page for viewing these, and to download and install the latest build.
- Jason Zander presented the keynote on Silverlight at VSLive NYC and has the slides plus supporting material
- My buddy Adam Nathan is at it again with Silverlight 1.0 Unleashed!
- Phil Haack, in his usual funny style, had me going on what happened to his MVP, only to realize he is joining Microsoft! This is a huge win for ScottGu and the ASP.NET team as Phil is one of the best and brightest. Congrats!!
- New version, 1.4.0, of NCoverExplorer
- CodeGear Releases Ruby/Rails IDE with Intelligent Completion of Dynamic Methods
- My pal, Steve Eichert, sees some progress in LINQ coming to Ruby
- Paul has a great Guide to Start with Domain-Driven Design
Other Link Blogs
[tags: SOA, WCF, SOA, Service Oriented Architecture, Connected Systems, CSD, C#, VB, Silverlight, Astoria, NCoverExplorer, Ruby, LINQ, REST]