- Mark Bosley is finding out that Reflector is the Swiss Knife of Workflow programming
- Meanwhile, resident Neuron genius David Pallmann goes through the story of being "Licensed to WSDL" :)
Computer Languages/Functional Languages/IronRuby
- My former alma mata, CodeBetter.com, seems to be almost remaking itself as a big part of the emerging ALT and Functional Languages on the CLR which is good. Great articles. Here are but some of them:
- Speaking of "Alt" languages, my good friend Steve Eichert has been making some great strides with IronRuby
Web Services Security/WCF/SOA
- J.D. Meier of the immensely useful patterns & practices WCF Security Guidance project, has compiled a mondo listing of WCF Security Resources
- Udi reminds us to keep the context of time in mind as you analyze the data your services use and are responsible for, as a way of avoiding falling down the Data Services rabbit hole. I, wholeheartedly agree.
- He also has 2 great slide decks from his Tech Ed Israeli talks including Avoid a Failed SOA
- Download Pex 0.5 NOW!
- Pex Docs
- .NET Framework Client Profile is reason enough to go to .NET 3.5 SP1 IMHO
- My good friend Tomas on Retrying Web Service Calls in BizTalk