- We start today with Cliff Simpkins in CSD at Microsoft who lets us know about a new batch of papers, demos and guides in various downloads, mostly pertaining to WF. Great stuff! Pay particular attention to the release of Patterns & Practices Group: Improving Web Services Security (WCF Security Guide)
- Speaking of Cliff, he notes that a bunch of Oslo/CSD.Next PDC bunch of sessions were posted up to the PDC2008 session list. You can start to get a feel for Oslo's coming out party
- Justin provides a Codestock in Knoxville Tennessee report. Looks like a lot of people had a great experience
- Sasha talks about the new APIs for low latency GC in .NET 3.5. Didn't know about this!
- Sasha also continues a Practical Concurrency Patterns series with a post on the Spinlock pattern and APIs