- I know I wrote about the "broken WCF and IDisposable" problem before and how we dealt with it at Neudesic but I can't find it/them with Google. Here is a pointer to David Barrett's (Neudesic) post about how we talked about it and one possible solution. Then I pointed to Jesse's elegant solution here.
- Why am I bringing it up again? In Blogland, two more people "disovered" this issue and presented alternative solutions. Steve Smith talked about it here and used an extension method in his solution as did Tim Rayburn here.
- The Azure Services Training Kit February update is now available [via Architects Rule]
- Same place for a pointer to read on what it takes for taking as ASP.NET Web Application project and making the changes needed to use it as a Web Role in the Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio
- Brian has a post following his Queues post, on Using BLOBs in Azure to store homemade BSG episodes
- Martin Fowler on what he is calling EagerReadDerivatiion
- Casey is starting a Domain-Driven Design series and has a first installment on DDD: The Ubiquitous Language
- Jamie has Release Notes for TestDriven.NET 2.19, a must-have tool. The update has a variety of new features including support for NUnit 2.5 Beta 2