- TDD Triage - The echoes from Joel Spolsky’s Duct Tape blog continue. Uncle Bob, after all the controversy from his last two posts, talks about where TDD works and where it doesn’t
Software Development Tools
- My History of Visual Studio (Part 3) - Rico Mariani continues the story
- A New MSDN for a New Operating System and a New Development Environment - Scott Hanselman talks about the exciting work being done on MSDN. As stated, "Our goals this year are to get back to basics and make sure that our online user experience meets these goals in as few clicks as possible." That's a good thing.
- SOA Patterns presentation on EVAN (recording) - Arnon presents both his PDFs and recording from a talk on SOA Patterns. Great stuff
- Updated Silverlight getting started for beginners - Tim Heuer has updated some of the getting started material in a new seven part series
- Business Apps Example for Silverlight 3 RTM and .NET RIA Services July Update: Part 26: Authentication and Personalization - In the latest installment of this long-running series, Brad takes his SuperEmployees application and augment it to show more details on the authentication and personalization.